BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit Advice Forums

Go down

Benefit Advice Forums Empty Benefit Advice Forums

Post by Welfare-Champion Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:31 am

Benefit Advice Forums

I have been away from the FB forum between March and June.  Re-joined for a few weeks in July to date.  I missed the site and resolving queries.

Sorry to those I left before finishing our private conversations.  Hope everything worked out well.

Non-professional benefit advice forums, such as, RB are currently not as active as previously, furthermore most of the key topics have been discussed here in great detail.

Due to Covid-19 people are not reporting as many difficulties here or, elsewhere with front-line DWP officials.   No interviews, daft schemes/courses or reports of sanctions.  

However, thousands of new UC claimants are struggling to receive the right benefits in a reasonable timeframe.

I noticed people are reporting success with disability benefits without an assessment.  This is good news, but many are slipping through the cracks.

Atb.

Last edited by Welfare-Champion on Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Welfare-Champion

Caker, Absolut and Gallazz like this post

Back to top Go down