BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being transferred to a new Roach

4 posters

Go down

Being transferred to a new Roach   Empty Being transferred to a new Roach

Post by Pintel Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:20 pm

After reading this post of @bcham (pg 3) I was just wondering does anyone know the reasons for being allocated a new Work-Roach. As I have been transferred a few time, one or two time it has been due to the problems with the Roach.  No  

Nevertheless, I found that all that happened is that I had to repeat all of my information/circumstances to the new work-roach. Strange as this should already be on the computer system for them to read, unless it is a test to see if you where lying in a previous interview?  Suspect

I cant help but wonder if there is a clerical reason for doing this, as it looks as if claimant have gotten off the roaches books when they are transferred between roaches. Or is it claimants labels as 'trouble makers', sent to certain roaches.

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t4287p50-has-anybody-been-on-the-work-and-health-programme-2
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Being transferred to a new Roach   Empty Re: Being transferred to a new Roach

Post by Admin Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:29 pm

certain ones can be sent to the ackward and dominant adviser who is more interested in giving you a sanction

as goes for transfer to new adviser it can be done not much you can really do about it

there is also info that its to stop the adviser been over friendly with you
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Flotsam Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Pintel wrote:Nevertheless, I found that all that happened is that I had to repeat all of my information/circumstances to the new work-roach. Strange as this should already be on the computer system for them to read, unless it is a test to see if you where lying in a previous interview?  Suspect

I cant help but wonder if there is a clerical reason for doing this, as it looks as if claimant have gotten off the roaches books when they are transferred between roaches. Or is it claimants labels as 'trouble makers', sent to certain roaches.
At a previous jobcentre I did the rounds of work coaches, some only lasting a couple of appointments, as they saw me as a "trouble maker". And yes with each one I had to go over the same old crap. I did notice though that the next work coach would be much more intense than the previous, which culminated in me being transferred to a real piece of work, nastiest bastard I've ever come across. After him doing his best to break me down (trying and failing to sanction me a couple of times, daily signing for a week), and in return making a few formal complaints against him, I got tired of it all and asked to be transferred to another jobcentre. I think they were glad to see the back of me and held no objections. Since then it hasn't been so bad, I think at the next jobcentre the coaches/manager must have seen the amount of complaints I was making and decided they'd let me have it easy.
Tarquin Flotsam
Tarquin Flotsam

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:23 am

They have some very nice people ""working""in that hell hole. Why don't they get a real job 🙂
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:02 pm

I been thinking with all this new injection of fresh Roaches clown at the JCP 🚽. How will they be allocated there claimants/workload ❓Will the older time served roaches clown, palm off some of claimants they can't help , due to age, disabilities, etc onto these new recruits 🤔
So claimants have to go through the same old grind that they should already have on file. Of what why and who's. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also to your point @jobberpw, Ive noticed that there are plenty of Roaches clown, that there talents could be utilized better in a medical arena 🚑, As they seem to know more about medical conditions than the health workers, doctors�do!confused
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:38 pm

jobberpw wrote:They have some very nice people ""working""in that hell hole. Why don't they get a real job 🙂

Salaries are significantly lower in the private sector!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:41 pm

If you are unhappy with your work coach ask for a change via the the office manager.   Many people switch GP's for similar reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:01 pm

Ask away welfare not too easy to change roach. They are loathed to do that unless,they feel something significant has occurred. But working on it 🙂
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Pintel wrote:I been thinking with all this new injection of fresh Roaches clown at the JCP 🚽. How will they be allocated there claimants/workload ❓Will the older time served roaches clown, palm off some of claimants they can't help , due to age, disabilities, etc onto these new recruits 🤔
So claimants have to go through the same old grind that they should already have on file. Of what why and who's. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also to your point @jobberpw, Ive noticed that there are plenty of Roaches clown, that there talents could be utilized better in a medical arena 🚑, As they seem to know more about medical conditions than the health workers, doctors�do!confused

Yes Pintel their all very well up on all things medical, just like those morons over at whp.
Always have a quick fix "appropriate course's.

I feel the old roaches will allocate phone interviews or maybe, send newbies head first in to office covid-19. And oldies do phone interviews from home 🙂🙃

Just to add, had 3 previous roaches all totally useless and just as Pintel mentions. They go through the same start again process again. A total piss taking excercise nothing being done to actually help people just a system built to hinder. It's a shame that people have to dig deep within roachshop to find a human. Unfortunately for me, I actually did have a decent coach but ultimately they just move claimants on after x amount of time, feeling a new coach will somehow miraculously force an employer to create a very special job.One day, the penny's going to drop and maybe, just maybe, this pandemic will expose just how good job prospects are and have been .🙂
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 am

jobberpw wrote:Ask away welfare not too easy to change roach. They are loathed to do that unless,they feel something significant has occurred. But working on it 🙂

I have read on another site than most complaints are accepted and a new work coach is allocated.

Your complaint is most likely to succeed if you are seeking a positive resolution in light of the concerns you have identified and which are preventing you from improving your situation/prospects.

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Maybe so Welfare 'most'. But not my experience. And find that being a general form of policy hard to believe because they would be viewed as them being helpful Smile .

Dosent really matter either way as i have had a few roaches.But without even requesting it. If you want to measure them on quality performance they are abysmal in my location over a 5 year consecutive period. And reading across the web appears to be they are all singing from the same hymn sheet in many locations.

I guess if your lucky they may be helpful.

"preventing you from improving your situation/prospects."
The problem is they dont know where to start with that.All ideas I've ever had, is not compliant with their thought process Evil or Very Mad .and never will be. Laughing
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:30 pm

jobberpw wrote:Maybe so Welfare 'most'. But not my experience. And find that being a general form of policy hard to believe because they would be viewed as them being helpful Smile .

Dosent really matter either way as i have had a few roaches.But without even requesting it. If you want to measure them on quality performance they are abysmal in my location over a 5 year consecutive period. And reading across the web appears to be they are all singing from the same hymn sheet in many locations.

I guess if your lucky they may be helpful.

"preventing you from improving your situation/prospects."
The problem is they dont know where to start with that.All ideas I've ever had, is not compliant with their thought process Evil or Very Mad .and never will be. Laughing

H j

Please describe your perfect scenario in light of your cirumstances. This is the way forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:14 pm

Well paid sustainable work in my own sector;which is aerospace. However, me being closer to retirement is not likely.
What do think you can help me with?

Though joke shop try their very best bless em, to force me and others into unsuitsble work,low paid work,unsuitsble courses etc etc in an economic environment which is diabolical, pre and post covid.

Last edited by jobberpw on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 pm

You have to wonder as the role of the work Roach clown is slow taken over by AI/computers. Will you be able to change JCP 🤖 Roach-Robot's, or will they all have the same programming installed, so all the same❓😳

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:13 pm

Indeed we do Pintel. Unfortunately what I thought , isn't going to happen now; with the mass recruitment of more roaches to inflict their further ideologies on claimants. Anyone with half a brain cell within these departments would surely see that by recruiting more roaches will not force 1000s of businesses to start trading all of a sudden. A total joke. Will far more difficult now though for them to come up with intetviews. Even their very own Xmas specials advertising for 'baggage handlers'on my joke shop entrance 6ft posters not being done while covid persists. 🙂
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down