BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD

+2
Jara
jobberpw
6 posters

Go down

Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD Empty Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD

Post by cc120 Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:08 pm

The JCP seem to know that I haven't applied yet for my free 60+ travel card. Will they also have access to my travel information when I use the card?

cc120

Back to top Go down

Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD Empty Re: Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD

Post by Admin Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:35 pm

im not so sure but i presume they wouldnt get your travel info on you

as goes for jcp seemingly knowing that you havent applied for it maybe down to that you need to apply for it at somewhere else and that shares data with jcp
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD Empty Re: Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD

Post by cc120 Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:32 am

Admin wrote:im not so sure but i presume they wouldnt get your travel info on you

as goes for jcp seemingly knowing that you havent applied for it maybe down to that you need to apply for it at somewhere else and that shares data with jcp

Thank you Admin.

cc120

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm

DWP could hold that info. Hence why they have provider companies asking claimants to supply passport details under the guise of ID purposes.

If they don't have that info be hard to trace people taking a long week end abroad holiday for instance. Although depending where one might go, a tan could give it away. But say sun bed usage. Lol
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:19 am

Never admit to having a passport.
Caker
Caker

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm

jobberpw wrote:DWP could hold that info. Hence why they have provider companies asking claimants to supply passport details under the guise of ID purposes.

If they don't have that info be hard to trace people taking a long week end abroad holiday for instance. Although depending where one might go, a tan could give it away. But say sun bed usage. Lol

On Universal Credit you are allowed to leave the country for up to a month, as long as you tell your work coach. And they should adjust appointments because of the trip. Also you still need to do anything set out for you in your CC.

On JSA you had to close your claim if you wanted to leave the country. I guess the reason it changed for UC is that a lot more people are in work on UC than in JSA. And you can't expect to forbid working people from using their earned money on trips abroad.

Jara

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Jara wrote:

On Universal Credit you are allowed to leave the country for up to a month, as long as you tell your work coach. And they should adjust appointments because of the trip. Also you still need to do anything set out for you in your CC.

On JSA you had to close your claim if you wanted to leave the country. I guess the reason it changed for UC is that a lot more people are in work on UC than in JSA. And you can't expect to forbid working people from using their earned money on trips abroad.

That is interesting that you are allowed to leave the country for up to a month @Jara on the U-C Very Happy . Have you got the source of the information thou, so I can look at the small print,  of what the criteria is for the JCP.

Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD 2035158131
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Pintel wrote:
Jara wrote:

That is interesting that you are allowed to leave the country for up to a month @Jara on the U-C Very Happy . Have you got the source of the information thou, so I can look at the small print,  of what the criteria is for the JCP.

Do JCP have access to your travel information? - FREE 60+ TRAVEL CARD 2035158131

Here is some more information: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/universal_credit_temporary_absen#incoming-1439869

Check out the attachment "FOI2019 34195 Temporary absences abroad.pdf" for some info.

Jara

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Thanks @Jara.  

The DWP didn’t seem to answer the question fully to my mind, I can’t see the full rules and regulations, from the FOI?

Dear Sir/Madam,
1. Please provide me with the Rules and Regulation concerning Temporary Absence (Away) from
Home, both within G.B. and outside of G.B.; especially those concerning Medical Treatment
Abroad - i.e. to continue to have Housing Benefit and Council Tax to be paid whilst Temporarily
Away from Home.

The only thing I noticed that the claimant still needs:

They will still need to satisfy their
work related requirements and meet their claimant commitment.

But what if this requires the claimant to physically in this country to meet their claimant commitment, what then? As usual there is a lot of grey areas to cover.    cyclops

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/604039/response/1439869/attach/html/2/FOI2019%2034195%20Temporary%20absences%20abroad.pdf.html
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:36 pm

Caker
Caker

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 pm

I know what you mean @Caker. Usually there are certain criteria you need to have, to be allowed to travel. Which isn't clear on the FOI or the Links. Are holidays allowed, or does it have to be a family emergence to be allowed to travel? cyclops Or is it me just being slow????

On JSA, you had to fill in a 7x page holiday form. With where you where going, contact details and helicopter fuelled and ready to fly if you had a job offer... geek

Maybe i should go to the local JCP and say I want a trip to the middle-east to attend a training camp?

clown  Roach: "I see you want to attend a training camp in the Middle East"
jocolor Claimant: "Yes, thats right. Its like a 'soft-skill course', you know plenty of A1 poster presentations, building a ----- (CV), researching opportunity's..."
clown : Roach: " That sounds great, and it will help you for a job...."
jocolor " Yes something like that..."   bom

I was just wondering is this thread going off topic? As it started off about Travel Cards Question

Last edited by Pintel on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra)
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:33 pm

I think this thread is way off topic now.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by cc120 Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:08 am

Caker wrote:Never admit to having a passport.
Won't that make them suspicious that you're in the country illegally?

cc120

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:15 am

cc120 wrote:
Caker wrote:Never admit to having a passport.
Won't that make them suspicious that you're in the country illegally?

It is not a legal requirement for a UK born citizen to have a passport. Someone with no intention of travelling abroad may choose to never hold a passport for their entire life.

If anyone wanted to accuse a citizen of being in the UK illegally then they would need evidence of that. Not owning a passport is not evidence of being an illegal alien.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:27 pm

does having a driving license mean that your not from the country ?

the problem is not everyone has these details dosnt mean they want them either

some may not like being tracked as both passport and a driving license does exactly that its also how most are found with a bad debt
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down