BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revoking WHP consent forms

Go down

Revoking WHP consent forms Empty Revoking WHP consent forms

Post by Gallazz on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:18 pm

I have asked my provider in an email if they can send me a copy of all the forms I've signed, and they said I needed to make a formal request in writing, even to get copies. If I want to withdraw my consent, will I have to obtain the copies first so that I can specify the names of all the forms I want revoking, or could I just send a letter stating 'I want to revoke all consent forms'?

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Revoking WHP consent forms Empty Re: Revoking WHP consent forms

Post by Caker on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:14 pm

I think you should send a subject access request letter to the data controller of the provider organisation, requesting copies of all documentation that they hold for you, in particular all/every documents you have signed.

When they send those, you can then make a list and write to the data controller again to say that you now revoke all those listed in your letter as of the date on the letter.

That is what I would do, personally.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:15 pm

PS, they are not allowed to charge you for the information or refuse your request AFAIK.

see ico.org.uk

Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Gallazz wrote:I have asked my provider in an email if they can send me a copy of all the forms I've signed, and they said I needed to make a formal request in writing, even to get copies. If I want to withdraw my consent, will I have to obtain the copies first so that I can specify the names of all the forms I want revoking, or could I just send a letter stating 'I want to revoke all consent forms'?

If you ask for a Subject Access Request regarding what information the provider holds on you, you can then request the information you wish to remove.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/request-your-personal-information-from-the-department-for-work-and-pensions

Alternatively you can contact the provider directly for the info.
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:52 pm

I've sent a generic letter saying I no longer consent to them gathering, or sharing from my personal data with any third party. I know that others have used the same template to send to WPPs.

I wanted to revoke my consent ASAP because I feel I'm on safer ground doing so before they mandate me (if they do), and if they don't, the provider will probably stop trying to re-engage me if I've revoked my data sharing consent or they know I intend to. As far as anyone knows, does not referring to specific forms render my revocation request invalid?

Thanks for all the responses.

I might send a SAR to them as well, to see if there are any forms they haven't revoked following my letter.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyQunit on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm due to be mandated/forced onto this WHP, so is it best not to sign any forms they ask you to sign at your first interview?, can they force you to sign under threat of sanctions?

MightyQunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Welfare-Champion on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:52 pm

MightyQunit wrote:I'm due to be mandated/forced onto this WHP, so is it best not to sign any forms they ask you to sign at your first interview?, can they force you to sign under threat of sanctions?

Hope this is helpful?

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t3532-no-requirement-to-sign-provider-documents-and-forms

Welfare-Champion

Back to top Go down

Revoking WHP consent forms Empty No one sign consent forms for provider company.

Post by jobberpw on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Gallazz wrote:I have asked my provider in an email if they can send me a copy of all the forms I've signed, and they said I needed to make a formal request in writing, even to get copies. If I want to withdraw my consent, will I have to obtain the copies first so that I can specify the names of all the forms I want revoking, or could I just send a letter stating 'I want to revoke all consent forms'?

Nice one Gallazz and something I also did a while back when WP MK1 Scumbag provider was leaning on me to sign here every day until I had enough. This time around, if I end up getting put on the WHP I will begin it like this: Let me see ya forms =Not signing. Ever!Smile  

They just can't wait to farm people out to other providers. I also noticed as soon as I originally gave consent my phone and email got spammed to death. Twisted Evil

Nice link inserted above by Welfare Champion Smile .

Jobber

jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum