BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query

3 posters

Go down

DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query Empty DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query

Post by echidna Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:41 pm

DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query
https://www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/viewthread/12133/

echidna

Back to top Go down

DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query Empty Re: DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query

Post by Brutus Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:34 am

Very intersting.

We helped client submit an interlocutory application to request a copy of the full written transcript and a full recording of the telephone call, a Judge agreed to the application and directed the DWP provide the above (all within the 14 month period).

The DWP produced a ‘partial summary of customer’s telephone call to DWP’ i.e. erstwhile written transcript, so they were directed again to produce the above. Should point out client disagreed with DWP account.

While the attempt failed, it is potentially important to know that the DWP retains recorded conversations for 14 months.
Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query Empty Re: DWP - Customer Account Management (CAM) system query

Post by oneman Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:59 am

Brutus wrote:

While the attempt failed, it is potentially important to know that the DWP retains recorded conversations for 14 months.
[/font][/color][/size]

They place a (super) cookie for 10 year on your UC Acount!!!

I think CCleaner gets rid of this but not 100% sure (I have other, methods to delete them)
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down