BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some addicts can’t be “fixed” or “cured.” Provide hostels and wet houses for them. Lay off the sanctimony

2 posters

Go down

Some addicts can’t be “fixed” or “cured.” Provide hostels and wet houses for them. Lay off the sanctimony Empty Some addicts can’t be “fixed” or “cured.” Provide hostels and wet houses for them. Lay off the sanctimony

Post by echidna Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:24 am

Some addicts can’t be “fixed” or “cured.” Provide hostels and wet houses for them. Lay off the sanctimony
http://www.katebelgrave.com/2017/11/some-addicts-cant-be-fixed-or-cured-provide-hostels-and-wet-houses-for-them-lay-off-the-sanctimony/

echidna

Back to top Go down

Some addicts can’t be “fixed” or “cured.” Provide hostels and wet houses for them. Lay off the sanctimony Empty Re: Some addicts can’t be “fixed” or “cured.” Provide hostels and wet houses for them. Lay off the sanctimony

Post by oneman Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Some people will be moulded into a certain way of life. The good people will never conform to be moulded.
That is why we are here, is it not? Sad

It's a different/individual way of life, one that we can trust and believe in and is not forced to upon us ( without a mandate. Laughing  )
It's there to be had when you have the mind and trust in ourself, only then will you be with us.
You don't have to live in fear when you know all side, from the folk on here.

That last bit is nearly poetic!!! cheers

PS. I think a third pearson snook in there at some point. Did I used the word 'US' at some point ???

"US" is a good word. Smile

Fuck I timed out on the next.

Perhaps a good thinG.
when

Last edited by oneman on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i)
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down