BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATOS were in breach of their contract held with the DWP Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999

Go down

ATOS were in breach of their contract held with the DWP Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 Empty ATOS were in breach of their contract held with the DWP Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999

Post by Admin Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:35 pm

[quote="Bryan" post=4474]Sometimes I do not need anyone else to make me look foolish. Sometimes I am very capable of doing this on my own.

Recently I assisted in a case which had a successful outcome for the client. The Client had realised that ATOS were in breach of their contract held with the DWP, the client wished to do something about it, so what were his options.

Complain to his MP, The DWP, to ATOS and where was this likely to take him! I hunted around and discovered the Contracts(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999

It allowed the client to bring a case against both parties - in the civil courts - for breaching the contract and also for not enforcing a sanction on the breach of contract.

GP Surgery are business's in their own right. They hold a contract with NHS England, either an APMS, GMS or PMS Contract. As a third party you can enforce this contract if a breach has occured using the above mentioned Act.

I hope that you see what this little known act can do. It certainly focused minds in my clients case and a settlement was reached prior to court

So A4E breached their contract when the boys and girls committed fraud, this would be a case where one could use the Act to enforce them to abide by their terms and conditions of their contract.

I hope what I have said is clear enough, as it does give the unemployed another way of ensuring compliance to the contract if not it allows the unemployed a way to enforce both parties to court and have their contracts exposed etc. It is something they are loathe to do, for obvious reasons.[/quote]

Costs will vary from between 100 pounds to 455 pounds. The 455 amount will allow you to bring a claim up to 15,000, the 100 pound amount up to 5000.

Don't forget there is the EX160 if someone is on benefits.

Hope that helps
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down