Another tribunal success

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another tribunal success

Post by Mary_FV on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:55 am

Thank you. You can have a ride in my helicopter. And so can everyone else. Helicopter rides for everyone.

I look forward to that.   Very Happy

Mary_FV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:38 am

Lovely picture of you in your helicopter Mary.
Caker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_FV on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:38 am

lol!
Mary_FV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 am

I hope your helicopter is one of these Uncreased   pirat . And could you give us a lift to my local JCP, for some target practice...   bom

El-dudeareno

View user profile http://dudeism.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Morning people. I haven't been here for a while, mainly due to my computer dying which was obviously very upsetting for me and all that. I thought I'd update things on trying to get some money back from the DWP. Once I'd got copies of the judgements from the court I went into the job centre and they scanned these and sent them off to the benefit delivery centre. A few days later I got £500 which cleared my rent arrears which I was quite happy with. And then I waited for the rest which didn't turn up. I then found out I had another three year sanction in place which they hadn't told me about. The only notice I had was a good cause letter, sent nine months after the sanction had been imposed. I responded to it and didn't hear anything more and wrongly assumed that was the end of it. That sanction has now been overturned and they've promised me the oustanding amount next week, although that is seven hundred pounds short of what should be paid. So nothing to report really, everything is much the same, same as it ever was.
uncreased

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by helping_hand on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 am

uncreased wrote:Morning people. I haven't been here for a while, mainly due to my computer dying which was obviously very upsetting for me and all that. I thought I'd update things on trying to get some money back from the DWP. Once I'd got copies of the judgements from the court I went into the job centre and they scanned these and sent them off to the benefit delivery centre. A few days later I got £500 which cleared my rent arrears which I was quite happy with. And then I waited for the rest which didn't turn up. I then found out I had another three year sanction in place which they hadn't told me about. The only notice I had was a good cause letter, sent nine months after the sanction had been imposed. I responded to it and didn't hear anything more and wrongly assumed that was the end of it. That sanction has now been overturned and they've promised me the oustanding amount next week, although that is seven hundred pounds short of what should be paid. So nothing to report really, everything is much the same, same as it ever was.

Good to read the unknown sanction has been overturned.  cheers

If you think your payment is wrong you can ask for an explanation via a complaint. The extra £700 may make the difference between getting that helicopter or not!

lol!

Send a letter a to the Benefit Delivery Centre.  If you have a helpful MP you could ask him/her to write to the Jobcentre on your behalf.

Dear Sir/Madam

Complaint

Thank you for the payment of [£ sum] received on [date].

I think this is wrong.

The sanction period(s):

[list date here]

I received [no benefit] on the following dates:

[list here]

I received Hardship between:

[list dates here]

I calculate the shortfall is circa £700.

I look forward to receiving a detailed explanation within your service standard of 15 days regarding the arrears I have recently received.

Yours faithfully

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-work-pensions/about/complaints-procedure

If you not sure about the dates you can request the information via a Subject Access Request.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dwp-request-for-personal-information
helping_hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:50 am

uncreased wrote: I then found out I had another three year sanction in place which they hadn't told me about. The only notice I had was a good cause letter, sent nine months after the sanction had been imposed.
I responded to it and didn't hear anything more and wrongly assumed that was the end of it. That sanction has now been overturned and they've promised me the oustanding amount next week, although that is seven hundred pounds short of what should be paid. So nothing to report really, everything is much the same, same as it ever was.

to get a 3 year sanction without knowledge of it would be a head turner in the first place
the second beauty was the good reason letter 9 months after the fact to me thats out of date and shouldnt be imposed in the first place
the third how the hell is anyone to know what happened 9 months ago to actually apply to a sanction date then unless you had prior knowledge of it in the first place
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Well done Uncreased, for sticking to your guns, and getting the judgement over turned cheers
El-dudeareno

View user profile http://dudeism.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:31 pm

@Uncreased

.....yes, well done and I hope you get the rest of the money that you are owed.
Caker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:06 am

oneman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:10 am

oneman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:18 am

I appreciate effort. No matter how small, silly or irrelevant or how long it takes I appreciate your effort (not that this was the case). The nice part about this is. It was important that you completed it and that is a big part. Well done for sticking it out. You should be proud of yourself as I know I am for you.

Thank you.
Kind regards
Oneman.

“It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.”

Jane Austen

oneman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:58 am

Thanks everyone, although it's not quite complete, there's still the small matter of around £700 oustanding, which I'd like resloved.
uncreased

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top