BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back ground picture wanted for the forums

5 posters

Go down

back ground picture wanted for the forums  Empty back ground picture wanted for the forums

Post by Admin Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:53 pm

with this new style board we have no back ground picture

im throwing it to the forum members to decide on what back ground pic they would like to have displayed in the back ground
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

back ground picture wanted for the forums  Empty Re: back ground picture wanted for the forums

Post by Caker Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 am

Great idea. I am loving the new look of the forum. Will the picture be static or changing occasionally like TT used to do?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=people+just+do+nothing&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis1KjhxPHUAhVOblAKHVYxCGAQ_AUIBygC&biw=1366&bih=622#tbm=isch&q=people+at+work&imgrc=CMv4Q6TgJM5xpM:&spf=1499236961282

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something like the picture in the 4th row down and second from the left. It shows a large gathering of different people. The colour looks like it would not clash with the forum. It is non political (unlike WCF). It gives the message that we are a bunch of people willing to help all sorts of other people.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : not sure how to upload a picture from pc. Inserted link instead.)
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

back ground picture wanted for the forums  Empty Re: back ground picture wanted for the forums

Post by Mary_FV Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:26 am

Mary_FV
Mary_FV

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:03 am

How do we post a picture? Whenever I click on a topic in FAQ nothing happens.
uncreased
uncreased

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:00 pm

I really like yours Mary.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by El-dudeareno Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:40 pm

I was thinking a piece of Fine Art, nothing to depressing thou. I thought some on the old UEM back-ground pictures where a bit miserable pale Just copy write issues with the paintings? Maybe we could have it like my calendar and change it every month? 👽
El-dudeareno
El-dudeareno

http://dudeism.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 pm

uncreased wrote:How do we post a picture? Whenever I click on a topic in FAQ nothing happens.

caker uncreased to post a pic on site its here within this link

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t31-site-helpful-info
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Not sure what is happening here. I looked at the instructions for inserting an image. The box for browsing does not come up when I click on this. Instead, I get a box with my email address in it, asking for a password.

If I click on the one next to it (on the right of it) it brings up a box asking for an URL.

Some technical glitch is going on here  👽
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:
uncreased wrote:How do we post a picture? Whenever I click on a topic in FAQ nothing happens.

I don't get any of that information coming up at all, just a blank box to post a reply in.

And my suggestion for a picture would be of my good friend Frank Gallagher.

Last edited by uncreased on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgotted)
uncreased
uncreased

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:56 pm

im using internet explorer 11 at moment so shows up here

then you get another info to search your hard drive after opening it then you press the send all button or at side of the pic you've uploaded

then right click copy and paste on the middle one per each file to upload
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Admin wrote:im using internet explorer 11 at moment so shows up here

then you get another info to search your hard drive after opening it then you press the send all button or at side of the pic you've uploaded

then right click copy and paste on the middle one per each file to upload

I clicked on exactly that icon that you indicated in the picture (with the big black arrow pointing to it). It did not bring up the box that is shown in your picture. I am using google chrome as my browser. I will give it a go with internet explorer and see if that makes a difference.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:15 pm

......right, I'm back again (logged out with gogle chrome and then logged in with IE)

I clicked on the icon that the big black arrow is pointing to. The box I got has my email address in it and another space asking for a password. Definitely nothing there for browsing the files in my computer.

scratch

I am not sure which version of IE I have. Not sure how to tell.

Edit: Just adjourning for a lie down in a darkened room Neutral

Last edited by Caker on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary_FV Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:15 pm

uncreased wrote:
Admin wrote:

I don't get any of that information coming up at all, just a blank box to post a reply in.

And my suggestion for a picture would be of my good friend Frank Gallagher.

Here is Frank...  Very Happy  I used the 'switch editor mode' facility - the last icon available (looks like a word doc).

Last edited by Mary_FV on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary_FV
Mary_FV

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreased Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 pm

That's the man, thanks Mary. He's looking good in that picture. I don't know why but I feel an affinity for him.
uncreased
uncreased

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Caker wrote:......right, I'm back again (logged out with gogle chrome and then logged in with IE)

I clicked on the icon that the big black arrow is pointing to. The box I got has my email address in it and another space asking for a password. Definitely nothing there for browsing the files in my computer.

scratch

i understand it worked before i think but could it be a pop up blocker thats blocking the pop up when you click to upload a pic

i have a pop up blocker via firefox or blur as its known i also can use opera as well those are the main ones
trying ie 11 to find the version in your settings look for about
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Caker wrote:......right, I'm back again (logged out with gogle chrome and then logged in with IE)

scratch

i understand it worked before i think but could it be a pop up  blocker thats blocking the pop up when you click to upload a pic

i have a pop up blocker via firefox or blur as its known i also can use opera as well those are the main ones
trying ie 11 to find the version in your settings look for about

im also aware of chrome having issues with this new version as its still on a trial basis beta version
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:48 pm

also the pics that are chosen will be randomedly changed so everyones gets used
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am

@Admin
Thanks for uploading my picture for me Very Happy

I still prefer Mary's picture if there was to be an unchanged picture for the site.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down