BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself

3 posters

Go down

I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself Empty I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself

Post by Mary_FV Sun May 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-daniel-blakes-nasty-job-10294656

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/director-ken-loachs-message-i-12969869

DWP staff admit they do not have time to consider an individuals circumstances! Grrr..

Last edited by Mary_FV on Sun May 14, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional link)
Mary_FV
Mary_FV

Back to top Go down

I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself Empty Re: I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself

Post by Absolut Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 am

In her acting role as a JCP roach she really captured the sort of "tone" that is used towards the unemployed. I do wonder if she's been misquoted in The Mirror or if she really does believe that roaches are there to simply make sure people follow "the rules", half of which they make up as they go along lol.

Arbeit mach frei.  Rolling Eyes
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself Empty Re: I, Daniel Blake's nasty Job Centre worker has just been forced to sign on herself

Post by Caker Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 am

I think you are onto something there. I have never seen a story, in the mainstream media, which shows DWP malfeasance. silent
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 am

I've come across information that the DWP actively spikes stories that show them in a bad light.
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Mon May 15, 2017 9:45 am

I am not surprised by that.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down