BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews

2 posters

Go down

refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews Empty refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews

Post by Admin Thu May 04, 2017 10:20 am

as ive mentioned before about complaining about the conduct of nurses/ doctors, assessors working for Atos, Capita and Maximus

heres an interesting read

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/nursing-regulator-finally-clarifies-stats-on-benefit-assessment-complaints/

The nursing regulator has finally clarified how many disabled people have lodged complaints about nurses who have carried out disability benefit assessments for government contractors.

The figure produced by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is its third attempt to produce accurate statistics on how many complaints it has received about the conduct of nurses carrying out assessments for personal independence payment (PIP) and employment and support allowance. wrote:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews Empty Re: refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews

Post by Caker Thu May 04, 2017 10:35 am

What a disgraceful whitewash carried out by the nursing and midwifery council.

Primarily, I do not believe that every complaint raised was without merit, i.e. I believe that many complainants had a legitimate complaint that was not taken seriously, as it should have been.

Secondly, in actually obfuscating the reasons for not providing the figures in a timely manner, it would almost appear that the nursing and midwifery council had something to hide.

My understanding is that the nursing and midwifery council exists (among other functions) to protect the public from misconduct by nurses. My mistake Suspect
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews Empty Re: refusal of nurses ( NMC ) and the Health and Care Professions Council during atos interviews

Post by Admin Thu May 04, 2017 11:06 am

ive witnessed these lies myself and caught them out with photo evidence through being an extra person to an atos appointment

im kinda disgusted myself as from most of my readings nurses and doctors may have a complaint body but they arnt taking peoples complaints seriously

they are there to protect the public against misconduct by there profession
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 am

I have often wondered what these orgs do with the annual fees that they collect from registrants. It is beginning to look like a massive scam.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down